Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
What is a Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly?
Control arm assemblies are usually built to last the life of the vehicle, but sometimes due to poor manufacturer’s design, they can become damaged in an accident or by extreme road conditions. When this happens, it can greatly reduce the vehicle’s performance and safety, and the control arm assembly will need to be replaced in order to restore the vehicle to a roadworthy condition.
Signs That a Control Arm Assembly Needs to be Replaced
- Visible damage due to collision or impact
- Loose ball joint
- Worn rubber bushing
- Torn rubber boot around ball joint
- Wheel assembly moves when shaking it side to side
- Vibrations felt in the steering wheel
- Clunking or banging noises when driving over bumps
- Uneven tire wear
Need assistance? Can’t find what you’re looking for? We are here to help. Call Us!